By participating in any of the following Microsoft Virtual Training Days:
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Data Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: AI Fundamentals
You’ll be eligible to take the following certifications exam at no cost:
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
- Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals (DP-900)
- Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals (AI-900)
In this introductory course you will learn about cloud-computing concepts, models, and services, covering topics such as public, private, and hybrid cloud as well as infrastructure as a service, platform as a service, and software as a service.
- Get started with Azure
- Integrate Azure with your existing networks
- Better understand key cloud concepts and core services, including pricing, support, and cloud security
- Azure Cloud Concepts
- Core Azure Services
- Azure Solutions and Management Tools
- Azure Security and Network Security
- Identity, governance, privacy and compliance
- Azure Pricing and Lifestyle
- Closing Q&A
Learn the fundamentals of core database concepts in a cloud environment. Join us at Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Data Fundamentals to build your foundational knowledge of cloud data services. Explore relational and non-relational data offerings as well as big data and modern data warehouse analytics solutions in Azure.
- Learn the roles, tasks, and responsibilities involved in managing data in a cloud environment.
- Gain basic skills for working with relational and non-relational cloud data services in Azure, including provisioning and deploying relational and non-relational databases.
- Explore processing options for building data analytics solutions, including Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks, and Azure HDInsight.
- Explore Core Data Concepts
- Explore Relational Data in Azure
- Explore Non-relational Data in Azure
- Explore modern data warehouse analytics in Azure
- Closing Q&A
Discover the solutions it’s possible to create with AI and the Azure services that can help you build those solutions. Join the free Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: AI Fundamentals to explore fundamental AI concepts and learn how to get started with AI on Azure.
- Get an overview of basic AI concepts and applications.
- Create no-code predictive models with Azure Machine Learning.
- Learn more about conversational AI, natural language processing, and computer vision in Microsoft Azure.
- Introduction to AI
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing
- Conversational AI
- Closing Q&A
After completing this free trainings you’ll be eligible to take the certifications exam at no cost.