I would like to strongly recomend the GitOps Fundamentals course for everyone interested in GitOps best practices.
After you finish this course you will know the fundamentals of GitOps and have practical knowledge of Argo CD.
What the Course Covers
- What is GitOps and why you should adopt it
- Benefits and common pitfalls of GitOps
- How Argo CD works
- How to manage applications with Argo CD
- Sync strategies, secrets, and template customization
- Declarative setup for applications
- What is Progressive Delivery and how it can level up your deployments
- Using Argo Rollouts for blue/green and canary deployments
At the end of the course, you can earn a certificate by passing a final exam.