Don’t miss this virtual event sponsored by the ONF CALA Ambassador team. In this webinar you will learn about the Open Networking Foundation (ONF), a non-profit, operator-led consortium that is focused on driving transformation of network infrastructure and carrier business models around the world. The ONF serves as the umbrella for a number of projects building solutions for mobile and broadband operators by leveraging network disaggregation, white box economics and open source software to revolutionize the carrier industry.
- Who is ONF
- ONF CALA Team
- ONF Open Source Project Ecosystem
- Stratum: thin switch implementing next generation SDN interfaces.
- Trellis: multi-purpose leaf-spine fabric supporting distributed access networks, NFV and edge cloud applications.
- ODTN: open and disaggregated source data center interconnect solution.
- SEBA: lightweight platform that supports a multitude of virtualized access technologies at the edge of the carrier network, including PON, G.Fast and eventually DOCSIS and more.
- SD-RAN: Complementary to the O-RAN architecture, it includes a near-real-time RIC (nRT-RIC) and a set of exemplar xApps for controlling the RAN.
- Aether: the first open source 5G Connected Edge platform for enabling enterprise digital transformation.
Join us to learn about ONF and these open source projects and how you can participate in the community. Note that the information covered in both of these webinars will be the same – one will be in Spanish and the other Portuguese.
Sign-up Now for Live Webinar
May 11, 11:00am (GMT-5) – in Spanish – REGISTER NOW
May 13, 11:00am (GMT-3) – in Portuguese – REGISTER NOW