Aviatrix Certified Engineer - Multicloud
I would like to strongly recomend the Aviatrix Certified Engineer - Multi-Cloud Network Associate Course for anyone interested in public cloud networking (in AWS, Azure, GCP and OCI) and multicloud arquitecture.
Training and exam are free using code ACEHOLIDAY through February 28th.
UPDATE 1: Training and exam are free using code ACEMULTICLOUD through September 30th.
What the Course Covers
- Introductory Survey
- About ACE Associate Training
- About Aviatrix
- Public Cloud Networking
- Networking Principles in the Cloud
- AWS Networking 101
- Azure Networking 101
- GCP Networking 101
- OCI Networking 101
- Multi-Cloud Network Architecture
- What is the MCNA?
- Aviatrix Platform
- Feature Overview - Part 1
- Feature Overview - Part 2
- Operations, Visibility, and Troubleshooting
- Day 2 Operations
- CoPilot Demo
- Aviatrix Controller Deployment
- Customer Case Study
- Real Aviatrix Customer Walk-Through - Single Region
- Real Aviatrix Customer Walk-Through - Multi-Region Multi-Cloud
- Course Feedback Survey
- How to take the Exam
- Scheduling the Exam
At the end of the course, you can earn a certificate by scheduling and passing a final exam.
Leave a comment